GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
This document is a legally binding agreement between the Website User and "FC Pyunik" NGO, the owner of https://fcpyunik.am/ru website.
- Concepts used
- User - any legal entity and/or natural person who makes an order through the Website, pays for it and confirms its agreement to this document.
- Company - "FC Pyunik" NGO.
- Website - https://fcpyunik.am/ru.
- Conditions - the general terms and conditions set out in this document and any other policies or documents and publications posted by the Company on the Website that relate to a specific relationship.
- Amount – a value published each time by the Company on the Website, on any other online platform or in any other way, which is paid or payable by the User. The amount may include or may ultimately include the Company's commissions, taxes, etc. in the amount.
- Order - ordering of any service offered on the Website by the User in accordance with the Terms and their acceptance.
- Term - All terms specified in the Conditions are calculated in the time of the Republic of Armenia.
- General regulations
- By using the Website in any way, the User agrees that he/she has read the Conditions, accepts the Conditions in their entirety and undertakes to comply with them, and expresses there full and complete consent for the relationship with the Company to be governed by the Conditions and other terms published on the Website. Each time using the Website, the User expresses his/her agreement that the relationship with the Company is governed by the Conditions in force at the time, which may be changed by the Company at any time and come into force from the moment of publication.
- By using the Website, the User acknowledges and agrees that the Company may modify Conditions at any time by posting the corresponding modified Conditions.
- When guided by the Conditions, the User ensures that his/her actions comply with the legislation of the Republic of Armenia.
- The relationship between the User and the Company begins by using the Website and ends by stopping using the Website.
- The Website and all of its contents are provided as is without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied.
- The Company does not guarantee the conduct, performance, safety, quality, legality or suitability, identity of any User, service provider, product supplier or any third party, or the uninterrupted operation of the Website.
- The Website may contain links to third-party sites, applications, services or resources that are subject to different terms and conditions. The Company is not responsible for the content of those sites.
- The content on the Website may be protected by copyright, trademark and/or other rights. The User acknowledges that the copyright, intellectual property and other rights for such content are the exclusive property of the Company and/or its licensors and the User agrees not to use, copy, adapt, modify, create derivative works, distribute, license, sell, transfer, publicly display, publicly perform, broadcast or otherwise use any content available on the Website. The Company grants a limited, non-exclusive, revocable, non-transferable license to use the Website.
- Issues not regulated by the Conditions, the Order or any other agreement between the User and the Company shall be resolved as they arise and progress.
- By placing an order or registering on the Website, the User gives his/her consent to receive any message from the Company through any means of communication provided by him/her.
- Registration on the Website
- The User may be provided with an opportunity to register on the Website.
- To register on the website, the User should click on the "Register" button and follow the sequential steps offered therein.
- Registration on the Website is allowed only to legal entities and natural person over 18 years of age.
- At the time of registration, the User represents and guarantees that he/she can act from the name of legal entity or he/she is a natural person who is not prohibited from using the Website in any way in accordance with the legislation of his/her country and the Republic of Armenia.
- During registration, the User should provide accurate, clear and complete information, which must be updated in case of any changes to the information provided.
- The User cannot register more than one account with the same data or transfer his/her account to another.
- The User is responsible for maintaining the privacy and security of his/her account.
- The User should notify the Company immediately if he/she suspect that his/her account is under threat.
- The User is responsible for the actions carried out through his/her account.
- The Company has the right to request to provide personal or other information, to perform checks in order to verify the identity of the User, to receive information about the User from service providers, to receive reports of criminal convictions or the commission of other crimes, to receive or request such information as is necessary for the identity of the User to check and prevent possible violations of other people's rights.
- Services and prices
- Prices offered on the Website can be changed at the Company's discretion. By using the Website, the User agrees to the published products, services and prices and their terms.
- The products, services and prices presented on the Website and their terms are subject to change without prior notice.
- The User pays for the services according to the Amount specified in the Order.
- The User transfers the Amount to the account specified on the Website, clearly following the instructions directly specified by the Company or published on the Website.
- The User shall pay the Amount immediately upon placing the Order, unless otherwise agreed with the Company. In case of non-payment, the Company has the right to refuse the order.
- The Amount can also be paid in foreign currency (Russian Ruble, US Dollar or Euro). Foreign currency is converted according to the exchange rate set by the Company's bank as of the date of payment.
- Amount transfer is done through the online payment system. The User acknowledges that the process of transferring/receiving Amount is organized through cooperation with third parties. By using the Website and making payments, the User agrees that the Company may transfer his/her data to other company/companies for payment and bank transfers.
- The Company has the right, in its sole discretion, to refuse or limit payments that may violate the Company's risk management policies or procedures or may violate the Conditions or are unauthorized, fraudulent or illegal or may involve risks unacceptable to the Company.
- Payment methods may include third-party payment services. Payment services may incur additional fees for the User and the Company is not responsible for any such fees.
- The Company is not responsible for any damage caused by incorrect information provided by the User.
- In case of impossibility of payment or any mistake obvious to the Company, the Company will inform the User about it as far as possible, but does not bear any responsibility if the payment does not take place.
- Cancellation of order
- The User may cancel the Order with the condition of a refund the Amount if the User notifies the Company in writing of the cancellation of the Order within the period and in the manner specified in the Order or in the offer posted on the Website. In this case, the Company undertakes to return the Amount in full. Returns are possible within two weeks.
- If the User does not notify the Company about the cancellation of the Order in the specified manner, the Amount is not subject to return.
- The Company may cancel the Order at any time and refund teh Amount to the User in full, unless the cancellation was due to force majeure or the User's violation of the Conditions or other regulations. Refunds can be made in up to two weeks.
- The User is responsible for his/her own actions and omissions, and is responsible for the actions and omissions of all those whom he/she invites to join or grants access to use the Website or Order.
- The User is also responsible for the actions/inaction of the minor/s using the Order and the damage caused by him/her and confirms that he/she is the legal representative of the minor or is otherwise authorized to act on his/her behalf.
- The Company can bear responsibility for the User's data only if its disclosure was made or the damage was caused in any way as a result of its direct intention.
- In case of cancellation of the Order by the Company, the Company undertakes to return to the User only the amount paid for the Order in full, if such cancellation was not the result of force majeure or violation committed by the User.
- The Company is not responsible for any damages suffered by the User, missed benefit, lost profit, loss of data, incomplete service delivery or non-delivery, computer damage, system failure, changed values, personal or bodily injury, services offered on the Website and provided by other legal entity or natural persons and /or for the inability to use the products offered, the content, any communication, influence or encounter that the User may have with anyone with whom he/she communicates or meets as a result of the use of the Website, regardless of whether the Company has been informed of the possibility of such damage or not. Any relationship not related to the Company or the Website is governed by a contract or other agreement between the User and the person. An exception to this clause is only relations related to Amount transfers for the Order, the resulting damages are compensated within the limits of no more than 500,000 (five hundred thousand) AMD.
- The Company, at its discretion, may deny or limit the User's access to the Website, cancel the order without refund, if he/ she does not fulfill his/her obligations or violates the established rules.
- Applicable Law and Protection of Rights
- The relations between the User and the Company related to the Conditions are regulated by the legislation of the Republic of Armenia.
- The Company may take any action it deems reasonably necessary to protect its rights within the limits of applicable law.
- The relationship between the User and the Company related to the Conditions shall be settled through negotiations within a period of three months. In case of no agreement, disputes are subject to resolution by the judicial procedure of the Republic of Armenia.
- Force majeure
- The User and the Company shall be released from liability for non-fulfillment of obligations in whole or in part, if this was the result of the influence of force majeure, which arose after the payment of the Amount and which they could not foresee or prevent.
- Such situations can be earthquake, flood, fire, war, epidemic, declaration of military and state of emergency, political disturbances, strikes, suspension of work of means of communication, decisions and normative acts of state bodies and the CBA of the Republic of Armenia, which make it impossible to fulfill obligations.
10.2. Cookies are small data files that are downloaded and stored on your device when you visit a certain website. These data files allow us to invoke certain features automatically. They allow us to remember certain actions and preferences as you navigate between pages.
10.7. You can control the use of certain cookies at your browser level or in your operating system preferences and set your browser to not accept cookies.
10.8. If you opt out of cookies, you may still use the Services, but some features and areas of the Services may be limited for you.
- Means of communication
- In case of complaints, suggestions or other questions or the need to transfer information, you can contact the Company through [email protected] [email protected] email addresses or + the 374 60448848 telephone number, if a separate means of communication has not been provided or announced by the Company.
- The means of communication mentioned in the previous point are available from Monday to Friday from 10:00 to 18:00. They may not be available outside of the specified hours, as well as on holidays, memorials and other non-working days defined by the legislation of the Republic of Armenia. The specified times and days may be changed through announcements posted on the Website.